The Social Media Mining book is published by Cambridge University Press in 2014. Please see Cambridge’s page for the book for more information or if you are interested in obtaining an examination copy.
Download a complete pre-publicaiton draft of the Social Media Mining book in PDF format. The reader is allowed to take one copy for personal use but not for further distribution (either print or electronically). The book is available for purchase from Cambridge University Press and other distribution channels.
You can also download each chapter below:
- Chapter 1. Introduction to social media mining
Part I: Essentials
- Chapter 2. Graph essentials
- Chapter 3. Network measures
- Chapter 4. Network models
- Chapter 5. Data mining essentials
Part II: Communities and Interactions
Part III: Applications
- Chapter 8. Influence and homophily
- Chapter 9. Recommendation in social media
- Chapter 10. Behavior analytics
Download the Bibliography
Download the Index